VP of Product Marketing
We are looking for a product marketer with previous top-down product marketing experience from a startup who is ready to step up and lead product marketing at Etleap.
Etleap’s mission is to transform the way businesses drive analytics projects.
We started Etleap out of frustration with the exorbitant amounts of engineering work required to set up, maintain, and scale data pipelines for analytics. Our vision is to make it simple for analytics teams to quickly and securely connect the data sources that power their businesses. We’re doing this by removing all of the traditional complexities of data integration and creating a new kind of ETL that enables the end user of data to integrate and transform data from any source.
Our team is customer-obsessed and values openness and being experimental. We’re growing fast, and we’re backed by First Round Capital, SV Angel, YCombinator, and a number of other top-tier investors.
– 10+ years of B2B product marketing experience, including at least one startup
– Background in marketing products to engineering teams
– Skilled in top-down marketing
– Experience with partner marketing is a plus
– Entrepreneurial self-starter: propose ideas rather than needing direction, with a figure-it-out attitude
– Curiosity and drive to understand a technical software product and how it creates value for its users
About the Role
– Define, implement and execute Etleap’s product marketing strategy
– Improve and refine product messaging and company positioning
– Create and syndicate strategic content to educate engineering leaders about Etleap’s positioning and offering
– Own marketing to and co-marketing with Etleap’s key partners
– Enable Etleap’s sales team with content
– Manage product launch marketing, competitive analysis, and customer feedback to the product team
You will be working as part of a dynamic team in a fast-paced startup office environment. Our office is near AT&T Park at 2nd & Townsend in San Francisco. We offer catered lunch, a kitchen stocked with great snacks, as well as unlimited PTO, health care, and commuter benefits.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a cover letter
More info here: https://etleap.com/jobs/
Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=26562296
# Comments: 0