Train Fitness | Swift Front-End Dev | Full-time | Vancouver, Canada | On-Site
Train Fitness is a venture backed startup looking to disrupt the fitness space. We build technology that combines the best of AI and human activity recognition to provide deep insights on user’s workouts and fitness routines.
We have strong venture backing, and are looking to round out our team from 3 to 8 employees, and would love for you to be a part of this fast-paced team! We’re looking for passionate developers with a keen interest in solving challenging problems.
Our app is currently in MVP, targeting launch in Q1 2021. As a front-end developer with Train, you will be responsible for building, managing, and deploying the app. You can expect to work with a team of 3-5 other developers across front-end, back-end, and AI.
Our office is in the heart of Kitsilano, Vancouver. Flexibility for working remote or in office is available.
What to expect:
– A fast-paced work environment scaling an application
– Work with a fantastic team of business and software experts
– Salary + stock option compensation
You should have:
– Comfort leading teams and driving app development
– Comfort working in flexible environments and adapting to change
– Experience with Watch Connectivity
– Experience min 3 years with Swift
– Experience working with NoSQL
Nice to haves:
– Experience designing UI/UX mockups
– Experience Firebase / ML-Kit
– Experience in Cloud functions with Java Script / Type Script
– Experience working with AWS S3 / EC2
Contact me at: antoine[at]trainfitness.ai