dnsfilter.com|Backend Developer| remote, full-time| https://dnsfilter.breezy.hr/p/3d7fabd1eccb-backend-developer |
DNSFilter (a TechStars 2018 company) is a fast-growing SaaS startup with over 1700+ customers and is cash-flow positive. We are a proven product in a proven market.
What we need:
– Backend development to add and modify database driven – REST endpoints in Ruby on Rails
– Commit source code changes in Git branches
– Write RSpec tests
– Work with a development manager to estimate, report progress, and indicate completion through project tracking tool (ZenHub)
– Occasionally analyze production bugs.
– Proficient in English: read / write / and speak English (over video calls)
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field (or a long work history in software)
– 2+ years of Ruby on Rails development
– 4+ years of software development
– Experience with ActiveRecord, SQL, REST endpoints, RSpec, Git
– Some experience working from home
– Live within 5 hours of Eastern Standard Time, and able to work close to a standard work day in Eastern Standard Time
– Experience with or willingness to learn Elixir (Phoenix), Golang, or low level mobile development (Android, iOS)
– Familiarity with Docker
– Knowledge of how DNS works, Active Directory, and other networking concepts
Why work at DNSFilter?
– Work from home!
– Experienced founders who have built successful teams and successful companies
– Company gatherings each year
– Paid vacations and holidays
– Full medical and dental benefits for US employees