Willing to relocate: No
Technologies: Java, Spring, Go, C#, Docker, Kubernetes, General relational DBs, Allegrograph(graph DB using SPARQL)
Résumé/CV: Available on request
Email: ajayvignesh [dot] k [at] gmail.com (no spaces anywhere)
I’m a senior backend developer with 8 years of experience. I pragmatically follow clean code(SOLID) principles, TDD and CI/CD practices in the projects that I work on. I’ve also been a tech trainer in brief stints.
Am interested to works with orgs that can provide
* Full remote option.
* Work life balance, with focus on mindful, well engineered solutions. NOTE: Occasional stretches are okay as long as it averages out over a span of under 3 months.
* Transparency & fairness in the organization.
* Interesting peers who set the bar high (and also have low ego).
* Environment that's invested in everyone's career growth.
* Knowledge work, need not be restricted to software dev.
I would love to work on Rust(which I’ve been picking up at my leisure). Am also aspiring to work on Distributed Systems.
The post New comment by flamboyant_ride in “Ask HN: Who wants to be hired? (November 2020)” appeared first on ROI Credit Builders.