Avante IO | Full-time Contractor | Remote (North America)
We are looking for a proven backend Django engineer who is interested in working in a start-up like environment. We are building out exciting insurance technologies (using Agile methodologies) at scale on AWS using some of the following technologies:
– Implementation of software features based on written and visual/design specifications.
– Development of software patches or fixes for known bugs or malfunctions i.e. respond to bug reports.
– Provisioning and deploying servers and database architecture.
– Ensuring responsiveness and performance of applications.
– Designing and implementing APIs.
– Python3, Postgres, Docker, Django
– Version control / Git
– Exposure to data types and some knowledge of algorithms
– Familiarity with Linux/Unix is preferred
CVs to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org