Industrial Analytics | Frontend Developer | Full-Time, Berlin/Brandenburg | https://industrial-analytics.io/
Industrial Analytics operates an innovative AI-IoT service for monitoring of compressors, steam turbines and
industrial processes featuring engineering insights.
Expectations and Tasks
As a Front End Developer you will work with a team of experienced engineers and data scientists taking the
challenge to change the world of machine monitoring. You will build new applications for our customers using
state of the art technologies.
Your specific tasks include:
* Plan, develop, test, integrate and maintain to provide scalable front-end solutions
* You feel a responsibility for our products and you are willing to participate in architectural
discussions and decisions
* Clearly communicate findings and solutions to a variety of internal audiences and customers
* Mentor developers and designer in the team
Skills and Competencies
* Agile software development and deployment using GIT, npm, Docker
* Linux and AWS skills are highly appreciated
* Clojure is a plus
* fluent English & German – both written and spoken
If you are interested, contact Richard at rib [at] ianalytics.io
The post New comment by kleskjr in “Ask HN: Who is hiring? (February 2021)” appeared first on ROI Credit Builders.