Giant Swarm is looking for an SRE in the US East Coast Time Zone.
Giant Swarm is a fast-growing open-source infrastructure management platform used by modern enterprises. Our vision is to empower developers around the world to ship great products.
We’re a distributed, diverse, and growing team, spread across Europe. The company is based in Cologne, Germany, where we have a small office in a co-working space. However, only a few people work there. All workflows are created to function remotely – but of course, if you want to visit Cologne, you are more than welcome!
– You maintain, operate and upgrade our own and our customer’s Kubernetes clusters.
– You will design, configure, build, and maintain our core infrastructure, from kernel parameters to the cloud provider templates.
– You understand how servers and systems work and you tweak their behavior to your needs.
– You will be responsible for our monitoring, logging and alerting.
– You will help resolve incidents on our own and our customer’s clusters.
– You participate in the on-call support schedule (~ one 24 hours shift every 2 weeks)
– You are a go-to person in case our developers need advice regarding infrastructure.
– You will automate all the things.
More details can be found here: https://giant-swarm-jobs.personio.de/job/166759