Pupil Labs | Senior Backend Engineer (Python) + DevOps | REMOTE | https://pupil-labs.com
Pupil Labs is the world-leading provider of wearable eye-tracking solutions. We design, engineer, build, and ship hardware (eye tracking glasses) and software (capture, storage, visualization, and analysis tools) that are used by thousands of researchers in a variety of fields, ranging from medicine and psychology to UX design and human-computer-interaction.
You will be working on Pupil Cloud – cloud-based storage, visualization, enrichment, and analysis platform. This product addresses a number of exciting computational and infrastructural challenges that will involve close collaboration with our R&D and Design teams.
– 5+ years of production experience
– DevOps based around Kubernetes + Docker
– Experience with Chef/Ansible/Puppet
– Solid grasp of Python
– Understands security
– Experience with web-based services
– Monitoring, implementing, and ensuring reliability of HA systems
– Experience with message queues
– Load/stress testing
– Part of 24×7 on-call rota
Services we use: Gitlab, DigitalOcean, Hetzner, Amazon AWS, Sentry, Google/Firebase
Apply: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with intro letter and CV and/or links to projects. (no recruiters please!)