If solving complex HCI problems excites you and you’ve read the case study on how TurboTax used UX + UI to make doing taxes fun, this is the job for you.
You will join a small and self-sufficient team to build a yet-to-be-announced product from the ground up. This team will be you (owning UI + UX), a PM, developers, QAs, and product marketers. You and your teammates will build, measure, and learn together.
At TrueVault, we want to make data privacy as simple as possible for businesses, so they have no excuses not to be a good corporate citizen. If data privacy is important to you, you will find many like-minded people here at TrueVault.
Our ideal candidate:
– Really understands how to, and has a passion for, turning a long and dreary process (like filing a tax return) into small consumable steps for “average Joe” business users
– Understands that UX and UI are two different disciplines and is proficient in both
Other facts about this position:
– This is a remote position (we’ve been 100% remote since 2017)
– You can work from anywhere in the world but your work hours have to overlap Pacific Standard Time (California) at least 6 hours a day
– This is a full-time contract position
To apply, email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
– Link to or PDF of your work portfolio
= A short (1-2 sentence) reason why you are interested in this job
TrueVault is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment for everyone, regardless of race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military service or other non-merit factors.
Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=25221670
# Comments: 0